Sunday, March 31, 2013

End of First Month

Last week was the last week for my every day salad for lunch plan. It was a pretty good week, here is what happened:

  1. Sprouts Salad: This was very similar to Salad Shirzi. I think because of the cucumber/tomato combination in both of these. 
  2. Chicken Celery Salad I replaced the mayo with plain yogurt, and only added half a table spoon mayo. Also, I added some parsely. It turned out very good.
  3. Wild Rice Salad This one was both yummy and filling. I added brown rice instead of long rice and boiled the wild rice as it is explained here.
  4. Chopped Greek Salad with Chicken A very normal greek salad.
  5. Green Salad With Dried Figs and Nuts  I didn't find time to prepare the ingredients. I had a green salad with chicken.
I am happy with the whole experience. It makes it easier for me to overcome laziness when I come home from work. I will continue doing the same, but this time I will not restrict myself to salads. I will try to write the plans here. For the next month I have a new challenge in mind. I will write about it in the next post.

2 comments:

  1. Have you lost any weight? I should lose some, and now I am looking for easy diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know actually. Maybe I should start weighting myself again.

    ReplyDelete