Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week of April 21st

Last week! I am pretty happy with this process. Many times I get lazy and I am like oh I won't make the smoothie today but then I remember it is only another week, and that actually makes me continue. I am not sure why, but I guess it sets an end to it, it is not like if I don't do it know I will do it later. I want to do it this month, so I should do it.

The smoothie plan went very well, I changed a lot of recipes, specially I mostly used orange juice instead of almond milk. One thing I learned about smoothies, at least the type I like, is you can combine any combination of milk/juice, fruits, banana, nuts, sesame seeds, yogurt and honey and the result is usually satisfactory. So I am not posting any recipes because that is actually what I did last week.

For the meals, I will have the following plan (some days repeated because I am making more than one serving)
1- Ashe Jo
2- Stuffed peppers and tomatoes: the stuffing is brown/wild rice, herbs, lentil, tomato sauce
3- Chicken Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment